Profile: I am a pastor, a husband, and father. A small, town about twenty miles west of Pittsburgh is home currently, though several other places have served that purpose before this. I do some carving in wood and small stones. I like taking photographs and use a lot of them in my blog posts. I've recently taken up fishing for the first time since I was a kid. I'm blessed in that regard to have a very nice trout stream flowing right past my church.
Posts by gachorpenning:
- Sermon #64–Death Defeated, Part 1: What is Death?
- Quotes of Note #8: On Truthfulness
- Pastor Note #70: True National Greatness
- Sermon #63 — A Troubling Election and A People of Hope
- Pastor’s Note #67 — An Evangelical Pastor’s Concerns about Donald Trump’s Effect on the Spiritual Life of Christians
- Pastor Note #66 — Election Thoughts 2016 –the Supreme Court
- Prayer Note #56 — A Prayer for First Responders
- Quotes of Note #7 — Reason